Thursday, March 26, 2009

Trace iPhone game

Trace is a very cool game which is available on the iPhone's apps store. It's a platformer as well as a puzzle game. I believe I got this one for free but I can't remember, I would probably still pay a couple of bucks for it though if I had to.

In Trace you draw your platforms using the touch screen of the iPhone. You move your character (a stick person) through the level using touch controls and maneuver through objects by drawing platforms at various locations, lengths, and steepness.

There are several levels and some of them can be very challenging. The game is also fun for kids so if you feel safe handing your son or daughter the phone for a bit, they will get a kick out of it too. All in all, a very well done and thought out game. I hope they add more content in the future. 8/10

No comments: