Saturday, June 6, 2009

Felipe Gregorio Fatboy

This is an excellent cigar. I picked up the Felipe Gregorio because I saw a deal on it at my local cigar shop. I had never heard of it but it was such a small smoke that I figure I would try it out over a lunch break. I’m glad I did, as it was probably one of the better cigars I’ve had in a long time.

The fatboy is a smaller cigar similar to Oliva’s nub but with a slightly smaller ring gauge (55). It has a very good draw to it and the construction of the cigar is excellent. It burned smooth throughout the whole smoke as well. This is a very tasty cigar with hints of cream and caramel flavors.

The entire smoke was enjoyable with it’s rich flavor and spicy ending. I will definitely be picking up more of these though I think I will be going for the bigger ones next time.

I give the Felipe Gregorio Fat Boy a 8/10

cigar32

No comments: